20.6.17

Travel Goals (school project)


As you might know, I just visited Boa Vista. It was the first time I went to Africa. Since I love making photos, I want to visit the world. There are a couple of islands, and countries that are beautiful and a must-see for a photographer.
1. Iceland
I've been in love with Iceland for a while now, and I don't think I'll ever stop loving it. It seems beautiful and I'd love to visit things like the blue lagoon, golden circle etc. A trip through the wild nature and mountains seems like a great idea.

2. Bora Bora
Bora Bora, the place a lot of celebrities go to. It looks beautiful. The clear water with the fish and other sea animals in it, seems magical.  It's very expensive tho, so if I want to go there, I'd have to save for a long long long time. (Or just find a good job)

3. America
This is probably the most common answer you will hear when you ask a teenage girl "If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?". I don't blame us though. It looks b e a u tiful. There are a couple cities that you have to see in your life, like New York. America is very expensive though, but it's probably worth it.

What's your travel goal?

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Valblogin